To log in to your Ibotta account, enter the email address and password associated with your Ibotta account.
If you can't log in, find help for the following issues below:
- I'm not receiving the authentication code to my email.
- I'm getting an error message.
- I forgot my password.
- I forgot my email address.
- I created an account using Apple, Google, or Facebook.
- My account is deactivated.
I'm not receiving the authentication code to my email.
If you are not receiving the authentication code, be sure that you are checking the email you use to log into your Ibotta account. You can also try these helpful tips:
- Check your Spam, Trash, or Junk folders. If you have trouble with a link, make sure the email is currently in your inbox.
- Allow or whitelist the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For help whitelisting an email address, https://www.whitelist.guide/ is a helpful resource. After whitelisting the email address, please try logging in again.
- Verify that the automatic date and time setting is enabled within your device settings. Turning this on allows the device to sync its clock with the network time.
I'm getting an error message.
Make sure that you are not blocking cookies for https://home.ibotta.com:
- If you are blocking cookies, allow them, and then reset your device.
- For help resetting your device and allowing cookies, check out: Help: I am having a technical issue.
Try verifying that the automatic date and time setting is enabled within your device settings. Turning this on allows the device to sync its clock with the network time.
If you still can't log in after trying these tips, contact the Ibotta Care Team by submitting a ticket through our chatbot.
I forgot my password.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it on the website or app:
- Visit: https://ibotta.com/forgot, enter your email address, and click Send reset link. You will automatically receive an email from Ibotta that includes a link to reset your password.
- You can also tap Forgot password? on the Log in page. You will automatically receive an email from Ibotta that includes a link to reset your password.
To learn how to reset your password, see: How do I change the password on my Ibotta account?
I forgot my email address.
First, try resetting your password to see if your Ibotta account is set up with the correct email address. If it is, you will receive an email to reset your password in your inbox.
If you do not receive an email to reset your password, your account may be set up with another email address. Try again with any alternate email addresses you may have used. If you still aren't receiving an email, you can contact the Ibotta Care Team by submitting a ticket through our chatbot.
I created an account using Apple, Google, or Facebook.
If you created an Ibotta account with an Apple, Google, or Facebook account, you can continue to log back into the Ibotta app using that linked account:
- On the Log in page, tap Continue with next to Apple, Google, or Facebook
- Select the social account you originally used to create your Ibotta account
Please keep in mind, if the email address on a social account is no longer the same as the one currently being used on your Ibotta account, logging in with that social account may accidentally create a new multiple Ibotta account.
For more information on updating your Ibotta email address, resetting your password, or managing your Linked social accounts check out this helpful article: How do I manage my linked social accounts?
My account is deactivated.
For inquiries about accessing a deactivated account, please contact the Ibotta Care Team by submitting a ticket through our chatbot.
Account & Troubleshooting