If you are having trouble linking your loyalty card or account, try troubleshooting with the tips below.
- If your account is already linked to an existing Ibotta account...
- Asking your family/friends to use a different loyalty account on their Ibotta account,
- Deciding which Ibotta account will be the sole account used to redeem at that retailer, or
- Creating a new loyalty account to link to your Ibotta account with the retailer you want to shop with.
- Why? Even if you and your spouse have separate Ibotta accounts and do separate shopping, your joint loyalty account can only be linked to one of your accounts.
- Unfortunately, our Care Team is unable to determine if the loyalty account is already in use on another Ibotta account.
- If the information you are trying to link is incomplete...
- Visiting your local store's customer service department to ask for the entire loyalty account number, or
- Creating or logging into your online account with the retailer (which is sometimes linked to your loyalty account), viewing your account information, and entering the entire loyalty account ID.
- Why? Most of us don't have our physical loyalty card anymore. Often, the loyalty account ID number presented on your receipt is a shortened number.
For instructions on how to link your loyalty account, click here. For all other loyalty linking inquiries, please reach out to the Care Team by submitting a ticket using Carlotta, our automated chat bot.
Looking for Ibotta Help, but Faster?
Every day our savers find fast assistance in the Ibotta Community. Check it out to see if your question might be answered more immediately by other Ibotta users. Search your topic or log in to leave a question for the Community. Replies typically come through in a few hours or less!
Offers & Earning Cash Back