There are a couple of reasons why you may experience trouble connecting your loyalty account to Ibotta:
- Your account is already linked to an existing Ibotta account.
- Even if you and your spouse have separate Ibotta accounts and do separate shopping, your joint loyalty account can only be linked to one of your accounts.
- SOLUTION: Ask whoever wants to also link your joint account to obtain their own loyalty account or decide which Ibotta account will be the only account to redeem at this retailer.
- Most of us don't have our physical loyalty card anymore. Often, the loyalty account ID number presented on your receipt is shortened a number.
- SOLUTION: Visit your local store's customer service department to ask for the number in its entirety. You can also create or log into your online account with the retailer, which is sometimes linked to your loyalty account, view your account information and enter the entire loyalty account ID.
- Words and phrases like "Failed" and "There was an error," and red text are error indicators.
- SOLUTION: Double check the information that you have entered, including email and password. There may also be a connection issue with the retailer partner or our system; refresh the app and try again.
The Care Team is unable to connect, disconnect, or update loyalty accounts, or determine if it is already in use on another account.
Offers & Redeeming Offers