When you withdraw your Ibotta earnings in the form of a gift card, you will usually receive the gift card within 1 hour.
However, during high traffic times, it may take up to 24 hours to deliver the gift card to your email inbox.
If you still do not see your gift card 24 hours after withdrawing your earnings, try the tips below.
If you accidentally delete the email with your gift card, please try resending it to yourself.
- Tap the Activity Bell on the home screen and locate the gift card notification.
- Tap the question mark in the top corner and tap Resend Gift Card.
If you do not receive your gift card in your email inbox, we suggest first checking the email address of your Ibotta account that we have on file.
How to check the email address of your Ibotta account in the app:
- Tap Account.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Update Profile.
- Verify that the email address we have on file is correct.
If the email address that we have is not correct, please change the email address on your Ibotta account and follow the steps above to resend the gift card to yourself.
- To change your email address, follow the steps in this article: How do I change the email address on my Ibotta account?
If the email address that we have is correct and you still are not receiving your gift card in your email inbox, there may be a block or hold on your email address that is preventing the gift card from getting to you.
- Please submit a request to our Care Team to let us know that you did not receive your gift cards and that your email address is correct. Our team will be able to remove the blocks, and you will be able to resend the gift card email to yourself.
Looking for Ibotta Help, but Faster?
Every day our savers find fast assistance in the Ibotta Community. Check it out to see if your question might be answered more immediately by other Ibotta users. Search your topic or log in to leave a question for the Community. Replies typically come through in a few hours or less!
Earnings & Withdrawing Cash