A withdrawal of your Ibotta earnings in the form of a gift card will usually be completed within an hour. However, during high traffic times, the withdrawal can take up to 24 hours to show up in your email inbox.
If you accidentally delete the email with your gift card, please try resending it to yourself.
- Tap the Activity Bell on the home screen and locate the gift card notification.
- Tap the question mark in the top corner and tap Resend Gift Card.
If you do not receive your gift card link in your email inbox, we suggest first checking the email address of your Ibotta account that we have on file.
- Please tap Account, tap Settings, tap Update Profile, and verify that the email address we have on file is correct.
If the email address that we have is correct, there may be a block or hold on your email address that is preventing the gift card from getting to you.
- Please write our Care Team to let us know that you did not receive your gift cards, our Team will be able to remove the blocks, and you will be able to resend the gift card email to yourself.
If the email address that we have is not correct, we will need to update your address so that you can receive the gift card.
- Please write our Care Team who can assist you with editing the email address on your account and you will be able to resend the gift card email to the correct email address.
Earnings & Withdrawing Cash