Some offers allow for multiple redemptions on one receipt. Here's how to redeem offer multiples:
- Add (+) the offer to Your List.
- Check the offer details:
- In the offer details, you'll see: "May be redeemed up to X times per receipt." Each additional item purchased will earn cash back up to the maximum amount.
- Purchase the number of items required to satisfy an offer.
- Send these offers as a single receipt submission by adjusting the Quantity. Be sure to adjust the quantity on the "How many did you buy?" screen for all eligible offer multiples.
- Scan the barcode of each product when prompted.
- Submit your receipt for cash back.
If the offer is only eligible for one redemption, this means one redemption per shopping trip. If the offer becomes available again, be sure to add it before the next time you go shopping!
- Not all offers allow for multiples. By default, offers are eligible for one redemption at a time unless specified otherwise.
- Multiples can only be redeemed one receipt at a time.
- Quantity limits are non-transferrable between receipt redemptions.
- The number claimed must not exceed the number purchased.
- Offers that support multiple redemptions will only count as one (1) offer towards any Bonus progress.
Offers & Earning Cash Back