12/06/2022 update. Due to ongoing issues, account linking at Target is permanently unavailable and all accounts have been unlinked. Target Online and earning cash back through a linked Target loyalty account will remain discontinued. The good news is, you can continue to earn cash back if you shop in-store at Target and submit your paper receipt.
Articles in this section
- How can I get cash back with Kroger retailers?
- How can I contact the Care Team?
- What is the estimated response time for my help ticket?
- Help: The barcode on my receipt won't scan.
- Trending Issue: (09/22/23) Sam's Club Online Updates
- Trending Issue: (09/21/23) Walmart Online storewide % cash back reversals
- Trending Issue: (09/14/23) Incorrect Walmart Ineligible Offers
- Ibotta App Update: Where did my Activity go?
- How can I join the Ibotta Community?
- Account linking unavailable at Market Basket (LA & TX)