There are a few reasons that you may need to resend your receipt to Ibotta.
Here are a few of the most common reasons:
- You accidentally forgot to add (+) an offer to Your List.
- We missed giving you credit for an offer on your receipt.
- Your receipt was marked as unreadable or invalid based on our receipt qualifications.
Once the offer(s) reappear on Your List, follow these instructions to resend a receipt:
- Select a Retailer
- Select Upload Receipt
- Take clear photos of your receipt and select any eligible offers from Your List
- Some of our supported retailers will require you to scan a QR code or receipt barcode in order to redeem your offers
- Only valid for in-store purchases at brick-and-mortar locations, including some bars and restaurants
- Savers will automatically receive credit for successful redemptions within 48 hours