There are a few reasons that you may need to resend your receipt to Ibotta.
Here are a few of the most common reasons:
- You accidentally forgot to add (+) an offer to Your List.
- We missed giving you cash back for an offer on your receipt.
- Your receipt was marked as unreadable or invalid based on our receipt qualifications.
Once the offer(s) reappear on Your List, follow these instructions to resend a receipt:
- Select a Retailer
- Select Submit
- Upload Receipt
- Take clear photos of your receipt and select any eligible offers from Your List
- Receipt upload is only valid for in-store purchases, including some bars and restaurants
- Savers will automatically receive cash back for successful redemptions within 48 hours
- If you need to resend a receipt and can't find the offer you are submitting for cash back, please allow 24 hours for the offer to refresh and reappear on Your List
Looking for Ibotta Help, but Faster?
Every day our savers find fast assistance in the Ibotta Community. Check it out to see if your question might be answered more immediately by other Ibotta users. Search your topic or log in to leave a question for the Community. Replies typically come through in a few hours or less!
Account & Troubleshooting