Here's how it works:
- Start by linking your loyalty account.
- Add (+) offers to Your List prior to shopping.
- Shopping in-store - When you are ready to check out at the store, scan your loyalty card or provide your phone number at the register.
- Shopping online grocery - Check out online as you normally would. As long as your loyalty account is linked through Ibotta, you should receive cash back.
- Ibotta will electronically receive your purchase information and will match your offers to the items you bought
- If your loyalty account becomes unlinked at any point, you will not receive cash back unless you relink your loyalty account prior to shopping. Unlinking often occurs when changing the password associated with your loyalty account.
- Check your linked status by going to Account > Settings > linked accounts
- Not all retailer loyalty programs are supported at this time. If you view a particular retailer's page, you will see “Link account” at the top of the page if their loyalty program is supported.
Looking for Ibotta Help, but Faster?
Every day our savers find fast assistance in the Ibotta Community. Check it out to see if your question might be answered more immediately by other Ibotta users. Search your topic or log in to leave a question for the Community. Replies typically come through in a few hours or less!
Offers & Earning Cash Back